Foote, Mielke, Chavez & O'Neil, LLC, is a nationally recognized law firm dedicated to providing clients with exceptional legal representation in a broad range of matters, including general employment, sexual harassment, employment discrimination and harassment, retaliation and unlawful termination, wage and hour, family and medical leave, disability, employment contracts, civil rights, work injuries, unfair competition, consumer fraud and deceptive practices, technology, patent, class action, mass tort, environmental, defective products and medical devices, insurance, personal injury, medical malpractice, law enforcement and organized labor and complex civil litigation.
Our experienced state and federal trial lawyers have the skills, training and experience necessary to handle complex civil cases. As dedicated advocates for injured adults, children, newborns, employees, consumers, small businesses, corporations, not-for-profit entities, unions, municipalities, and local and state government entities and agencies, we have established a tradition of excellence in legal advocacy in cases involving a diverse group of clients and claims.
OUR EXPERIENCE: Our accomplished trial lawyers have decades of experience litigating hundreds of cases in administrative, state and federal venues.
OUR PRACTICE: We are a top national law firm specializing in complex civil, class action, mass tort, personal injury, workers' compensation and employment litigation.
OUR RESULTS: We have a long history of obtaining substantial recoveries for our clients. We have collected billions of dollars in monetary recoveries, as well as important nonmonetary relief through settlements, mediations, arbitrations and trials.
We are a plaintiffs' law firm focusing on the following types of claims:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our record includes millions of dollars in settlements and jury awards on behalf of people injured in car, truck and motorcycle accidents on roads and highways throughout Illinois.
- Personal injury claims: We protect the rights of people injured by defective products, medical negligence or in accidents occurring on residential, public or commercial property. We also represent workers injured in workplace accidents.
- Workers' compensation: If you were injured on the job, while working in Illinois, you may be entitled to receive medical and cash benefits through your employer's workers' compensation insurance provider. Whether you are filing an initial claim, or are appealing a denied claim, turn to us for help.
- Employment law and litigation: We protect the rights of workers who have suffered the adverse consequences of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, breach of contract and other unlawful treatment in the workplace. We also represent workers who have been denied wages, denied overtime earnings, misclassified as an exempt employee or otherwise been improperly paid.
- Civil litigation: We represent clients in class-action lawsuits and complex commercial and consumer litigation.
Experienced Attorneys For Law Enforcement And Labor Unions
In addition to personal injury, workers' comp and complex civil litigation, we also provide general legal counsel for local law enforcement departments and organized labor unions.
Abogados Kathleen Chávez y Omar Salguero Hablan Español.
Call us at 630-232-7450 or use our convenient email contact form to arrange a free case evaluation. Our office hours in Chicago and Geneva are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. If you cannot travel to our offices, we are often able to meet with you in your home, hospital room, office or another convenient location.