Herman, born in New Jersey in 1970, graduated cum laude from John Marshall Law School in 1996 after earning his undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware in 1992. He gravitated toward the law, in part, because of his competitive spirit.
Herman spent the early part of his career working on a wide variety of civil cases, from personal injury to commercial law, but finds interesting the complexities of larger class claims because they aim to fix a problem impacting many people.
Herman is admitted to practice in Illinois and U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, American Bar Association, the Kane County Bar Association and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Cases
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Law
- Class Claims
- Illinois, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor cum laude – 1996
- University of Delaware
- B.A. – 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Kane County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member